Week Two was hard! It even got a little Emotional. I will address this in an upcoming post, but today I have a few bullet points to sum up the past week.
- I had iced coffee with cream twice during this past week. One was a tall, and one was a Grande.
- I love lean ground turkey. There are so many different options.
- Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning is the best! A little goes a long way to enhance any meal.
- I miss drinking my nightly glass of skim milk.
- I am eating way more fruit than I am veggies.
- I am not drinking enough water. I don’t feel thirsty so it’s not an automatic habit for me to drink water. This needs to change.
- I still feel like I am sleeping better than I have in a while.
- I am trying to re-kindle my love for hot tea.
- I haven’t had ice cream in two weeks! HUGE accomplishment.
- I haven’t had a sweet pumpkin treat all month either. A huge accomplishment. Have you seen all the treats in the grocery stores? My heart weeps.
- BUT! I am searching to find good Paleo Pumpkin treat recipes. Link me if you have any to share!
- In hopes of doing some baking that is Whole30 friendly I bought coconut sugar, flour, and oil!
- Navigating restaurants can be tough, but it’s do-able.
- Today will be the biggest challenge yet. I am spending the whole day with Alex and his family. They eat out a lot and don’t keep many unprocessed options in their home.
- It’s all about planning and preparation. Not just today, but each and every day.
Weigh in results:
Monday, October 1st: 220.2
Monday, October 8th: 216.4
Monday, October 15th: 215.0