It’s been a while since I sat down to right, although I have often wanted to. My mind is cluttered with all things and I just haven’t been able to put them on paper. Today is about the main points and I hope to expand on all things throughout the week. One thing is for sure, I miss having the desire to blog more frequently.
- You can safely assume that healthy living has been on a vacation.
- Last week Alex and I spent four wonder days at Walt Disney World. I didn’t want it to end. Ever.
- As of this week I am back on MyFitnessPal. For the moment I am using it to help me be mindful about the meals and recipes I am creating at home, and not so much counting calories.
- Yes, Alex and I have been cooking a lot. A few weeks ago we made Taco Salads and yesterday we made a low sodium tomato soup and Ricotta cheese!
- Life here is moving forward. Many positive changes in the works and the future look bright.
- And may I just say that the weather in Florida has FIALLY dipped into the lower 80’s and upper 70’s, Hallelujah, I never thought the days would come!